With Blues music on the verge of Psychology

My photo
Seeing it Through that my kind of psychology is the rarest of its purest form. Welcoming you to my wonder is in acceptance of a figure for you to enjoy. What else do we do? Entertaining our guest is in its beloved drunkest ideas, indefatigable.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

When love takes over

I have never been a champs in relationship. Its time for me to experiment on it! Muahahahha I have been reading alot of relationship books lately, but that doesn't interest me since im more on (Street smart) So, I make sure i discover them on my own. Seems like the opposite sex figuring out What the hell am i talking about. Hey, that doesn't change the fact that I love seeing couples happy for each other.



Its the most complicated thing in the world! Artist around the world sing about it, nothing else. They don't sing for politics, they don't sing for the garbage they saw during they reach home, Its one single thing. Love.



There is no logic in love. There is none. The only logic is (2 couple loving each other and having this whole chemistry. The thing is, I love it! Its great! Everybody loves its. They blind you everywhere, that personality that you love, you need, Whoa. They serve you best. Im crapping alot of bullshit here, crazy.

I'm not an expert, but there are few things along the way that i catch up with few things that would be call "the wisdom of relationship" Its hard to understand each other, but For me, have been living with the opposite sex for 20 years. I barely even understand them at all! Trust me. Gosh, Its madness. When you learn that its complicated, it is. This Meticulous things in your life is one each of us care about. Its getting crazier. I'm getting my hands on to learn, here are few things both side have to understand,

1) Body is everything - trust me, A guy said that he will sleep with any kind of girls, fat, thin, trust me, A research shows that people who utter such preference, they have the tendency to date hotter girls/guys. People don't mean what they say.

2) Enthusiasm Pawns - The thrill and exhilaration you can create, the more people gets attracted to you. Too much of something, is not always a good thing. So be moderately enthusiastic. Who doesn't love a happy ending?

3) Smart, funny, and return phone calls - there is nothing left to explain. Its just those kind of people who always lovable, and romantic that everyone is attracted too. Its not because we want somebody different, its because everyone has something in common. They want to feel better with those who they know. Everyone is different, that difference makes us feel we have something in common. That is we are different! That makes us love each other. The only reason why a short guy who dated only 2 girls in the last 6 months because all his topic is about how short he is! So, The only reason you cannot get date anyone is because all your topic is about how different you are! People do have something in common, and that common thing makes the world a better place.

4) Be honest - I never knew why this came to top 4. But honest people, these are the ones who will get better everyday

5) Good people do bad things - Good Doctors doesn't give good advice, they screw up most of the time. Repeatedly making mistake that would be dangerously hanging yourself on the edge of the line! You need those who already anticipated mistake, those bad boys/girls who doesn't play by the rules (but still by the law) that gives you the kick ass love that you ever deserve. I didn't mention mistake is a bad thing, all the things in this world is good, except hypocrisy.


No comments: