With Blues music on the verge of Psychology

My photo
Seeing it Through that my kind of psychology is the rarest of its purest form. Welcoming you to my wonder is in acceptance of a figure for you to enjoy. What else do we do? Entertaining our guest is in its beloved drunkest ideas, indefatigable.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Life is will, could, always, be short.



It was a random thought, lets go to town, without a reason in mind. Me, Gee yang (bob) and Fredrick went with an auto at 7pm having our blast of Nando's like Grilled chicken in Bar-Be-Queen. After that dinner we went to a book fair infront of spencers, and get our hands with some handful of great books. We were suppose to went for a pool in ARRS complex. After the exhibition, we went for a chat and break in coffee world. I was talking with my mom on the phone, lucky it was not for the last time.



We call an auto, the rs150 town-hostel with an audio system on it. On the way back, he was asking if we got any song to be play on. We say, its ok we have it our way. we were chatting around and were fascinated how he got an audio system, which makes him differ from the other. We like it, then we favor for a change in music.

We insist bob to give him his Memory card (which surprisingly the driver had a memory card reader) we hand it over, and we stop by on the side of the road, below the constructed bridge. I just started blogging and insist fredrick to took a picture of whatever the driver is doing. I was arguing that the picture that he took is not clear, and he told me to take it, then bob insist that he will take it. by the fraction of seconds, before the camera flashes, a large unknown vehicle smash us from behind.

Its terrifying, i was holding the roof and subconciously screaming like i'm in a rollercoaster, never knew what had happen. After the roll stops, we reach the side of the drain. I was conscious, I'm still standing with my hand holding on to something. I saw fredrick still conscious and bob loss conscious. I'm stable, and were telling "Gee yang, wake up. Gee yang, wake up" then i tell fredrick to get out for a while. I was trying to lift him to get up, and he didn't twitch.

I figure that the blood didn't reach the brain due to the impact and shock, i lift him from the armpit and get him outside, and lay him on the ground. It was dark, and I thought my hand was full with blood coming from his head, i follow the drill by applying pressure on his head before he loss alot of blood. I simply ordered fredrick to call someone to get us an ambulance. The local construction workers were there, and come to help us out by getting water and took the auto driver out.

After the blood might have reach his head, bob regain his consciousness, I was smiling and i say "i thought i'm gonna lose another friend, haha..", "Stay strong, ambulance is coming." Fredrick called Mr rajesh, and the ambulance came from high tech, we get inside with our personal belongings and get into the hospital. We reach the ER and realize that the injuries were minor, and were so thankful that it never gone worst. One more day, thought that things might have gone worst, this is one of those days. When you face death, and live, you realize how true is "Life is short"

No comments: