With Blues music on the verge of Psychology

My photo
Seeing it Through that my kind of psychology is the rarest of its purest form. Welcoming you to my wonder is in acceptance of a figure for you to enjoy. What else do we do? Entertaining our guest is in its beloved drunkest ideas, indefatigable.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Walking my way straight



Woah! Its a Victorians Romance for months with Grey's Anatomy. Finally, I finished the whole season, its a tragic ending. What happen to all the happy endings? They really save all those therapy. Relationship, Responsibilities, and Rehab. All those complication they portray, how complicated is life going to be next!

So far there's progress. I have been cleaning the floor with my bare hands, those modeling waxes all around surely is cumbersome. Doing this boring stuff could help says one of the self-help book I read about in the library. I cannot recall the authors name, but he is a doctor, and the book is a solution of various minor complication you will face in your routine life. Ranging from foot odor to diarrhea. Its a fascinating book, I will make sure I look out for it the next time I went to the library.

I am still recovering, making my progress towards the betterment. Feeling has been a great motivation, to hear that someone concern about you, and talk with you is a good sign of getting yourself fix. Its not easy, but we just have to keep fighting. I keep myself stay away from negative thoughts, its a good way of getting them eradicated for good.

I have always thought that we're just a broken glass. When you fall, we are broken piece by piece. We fix them ourselves, but sometimes, someone who cares for you can also fix you. The one who cares, there is no such thing as someone who love you going to leave you alone. They took the glue, and put you back to pieces, by pieces, and then get yourself together again. How important it is to have someone who care for you, no matter where you are, what you do. You could make that mistake, but those who forgive you, are the one who believe in you, who care for you, and be there for you.

I'm an ignorant 4 year old brat. I cannot forgive myself for being such a terrible person. There are few people who did not trust me, I understand. Its time for a change, I just have be me, and honest and care much more than I use to be. Step by step i'm in that process of developing a habit that would take me somewhere in the future. I'm not going to make the one who love me upset because of my ignorance, I need to change and I want to. hahahaha!! God bless for those who help me through and shaping my life, I don't know how much i owe them!

From all this complication I have been frustrated about, There is a lot of things that i have learn. From belief to ignorance, they are just as true as it is in life. I can make changes and decide what is best for me. Because that is how it suppose to work. I wanted to be a professional surgeon, I will party like mad!, doing things casually and be me. Removing my Narcissistic personality disorder, and change my view of everything. I am hoping for the best is yet to come. Share my passion, that we might make our world a happy place to live. Lets help each other. ^_^

No comments: