With Blues music on the verge of Psychology

My photo
Seeing it Through that my kind of psychology is the rarest of its purest form. Welcoming you to my wonder is in acceptance of a figure for you to enjoy. What else do we do? Entertaining our guest is in its beloved drunkest ideas, indefatigable.

Friday, February 19, 2010

20 years of Beautiful memories



One of my friend tell me that it wasn't the bad memories that kept her extremely sad and confuse, patiently waiting for their relationship to work out, but instead its the Sweet memories that is so hard to leave and forget, its too sad to bare with it after. I was wrong to thought bad memories were bad. They weren't.

For the past 20 years, its hasn't been much of a sweet, more of a bitter taste with more pride and joy along the way. Sadness came from inner intentions of, you wanted to be sad on that day as if you decide to be sad out of it. It's more of a friendship and crazy past experience. Can't really tell where to start first.

Living with my mom and dad away for work for the past 10 years is a sense of bearing with the familial distance, which works but doesn't seem that i could last forever. They had to end somewhere and find alternatives, its good that my dad is back now with my mum living like normal parents do. How would you feel if you can't be there with your children and sacrifice yourself for the sake of supporting your children? Thats not normal parents do. Normal parents monitor their son and watch them grow up, my father didn't get much of that chances. I saw much in self-sacrifice for the sake of love.

I have been thought since i was a child to listen to sermons from the priest, listening to a lot of adult talks and figuring out their mindsets (not until now i realize that they keep saying the same thing over and over again) I couldn't help myself but to do whatever I wanted because i have 100% of freedom! Although it is not free in a sense of trials and errors, but they all develop into a decent memories, the one that i need for afterwards. Its a funny bad memories, what i thought!

Then came the lusty memories. Freedom doesn't count much on how badly you are beaten, but how you recovered from it. Like japan, they got freedom and after a big fight, they run faster than anyone else. Lusty as it seems, it makes me wonder why people interact with lust as such. Its an expedition, an exploratory work of the curious mind. Its hard to figure it out anyway, until now.

Its pretty much an experience basis of description above and very much less about my thoughts and thesis but anyway, it serves much for today's post. Anyway, lets get our days started with coffee and some books to read ^^

No comments: