With Blues music on the verge of Psychology

My photo
Seeing it Through that my kind of psychology is the rarest of its purest form. Welcoming you to my wonder is in acceptance of a figure for you to enjoy. What else do we do? Entertaining our guest is in its beloved drunkest ideas, indefatigable.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Jumping over it



Memories gives much of my life a meaning, and so does yours. Its like a place you hangout most of your days in classes, bed, study chair, its a time spent to revisit those moments. Its a wonderful gift! Its like a painting drawn when you see it inside your brain, they tell you something, a meaning.

We have been thought to see things differently, thought to question the most difficult of things and matter, but yet the answer is always as simple as it is. I remember when I was chased by a dog whom happen to gave birth a days ago, I was holding a stick, so she sense danger while I have no intentions to even hit on her! Even dogs assume. Simple things, simple story, simple as it is, gave big meanings.

It is not until I realize that few things can be done easily, you can achieve anything in this world that human had achieve. But had you achieve that human have not? Its a question of yes, or no. Its a question of I will, or I will not. Willingness is the benediction of destiny, they are the supervisor and operator of shaping the things according to what you want. They help you get what you want. Persuasion is the skill required, discipline is the essence implied, and hypocrisy is the sign of barricade coming ahead! Its not easy, its not always sounds like it either. For the rest of it, formula, reagents required, is all that you need.

No comments: